Saturday, January 03, 2009

The last Christmas party

We had my mom's family party on Dec 31st at my aunt Debra's home in American Fork. All the second cousin's are close in age and have a lot of fun together.

All Star Wrestling in the front room.

My cousin Robert getting ready for the feast.

Aidan (5), Aysia (7), Brandon (6), Skyler (7),
Faith (3),Kollin (4)

Grandma and Alec

Look at the smile you get when he wants to sweet talk you into giving him Coke. He's nothing but TROUBLE, and I love him!

Watch out! Alec may not get you with the bullets, but he will likely whack you over the head with the gun if you get to close.

Billy and I had planned to go to a New Year's Eve party later that night. The kids were going to have a sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Billy had to work New Year's Day at 6:00 am and he had been fighting a cold. So he decided he was too tired and wanted to go home to sleep.
Alec was showing his true self that night. He's usually a little better in public. You know... for me, he is a menace!
My dad was getting a kick out of watching him. I said, "Laugh it up, he's going home with you!" EMPTY THREAT! We didn't go to the party, so he came home with ME!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: