Friday, January 02, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN

Aidan turned 5 on Dec 21st! I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up! When he mentioned wanting a bowling party I jumped on that bandwagon in about 2 seconds. Not having to plan a party just days before Christmas was a great idea! I just made the reservation and showed up! Again Taunie came through with the totally awesome "Super Mario Galaxy" cake. I also opted not to put together treat bags for the guests. I just ordered little Mario stuffed toys off of Amazon.com for each person. It was very easy...except when I only received only 8 of the 12 Mario toys a few days before the party. The additional 4 were sent separately. They came the morning of the party...Whew! No one (meaning my own kids) had to wait until after the party for their favor.

Chloe and Aidan

Aysia, Eleanor (notice the cute new hair cut) and Brayden

"Big" Alec, Aidan, Angel and Aysia

Aysia and Angel

Adison, Rebecca, "big" Alec,
Chloe, Aidan, and Kyle

Chloe should be a pro after watching
mom every Wednesday.

This is a happy mom. Just have to control 12 kids for 2.5 hours. I do that all the time without any help!

Awsome cake!

Adison loved the Mario theme!

We love our cousins!

And of course we were happpy Grandma and Grandpa Williams could make it!


Next year I think I'll try to talk him into a 1/2 year party and have it in the summer!
LOL....He'll get whatever he wants. My kids have me wrapped around their little fingers.

No comments: