Friday, October 31, 2008

PARTY, PARTY, PARTY!

I can't believe how busy the last two weeks have been! I had my preschool party yesterday, so I can breath for one day! Tonight is "Trick or Treat"! The kids are so excited. Aysia keeps asking me how many more hours, and it's not even 10 am yet.

Grandma's party was a lot of fun! Apparently it didn't go off just as Grandma had envisioned, but everyone else thought it was great. I'm glad I wasn't Jonathan trying to figure out just what she wanted.

It was a big production

James (JR), Taunie and Myles shared a dance.

Lots of cousin's, some I barely know were there.

Grandma enjoyed her great grand kids. She told me later she was very touched Aysia came running back to tell her Happy Birthday as we were leaving.


At one point all the kids were waiting for Grandpa/Uncle Brent to lasso them all.


Suprise, suprise...Alec is first in line for some cake!


Katherine Hall was also very touched Aysia remembered her from primary. She used to be "Captain CTR". I think most of out primary would remember her. Aysia is just very outgoing, friendly and loving. She gave her a hug and talked to her.

We went to Cornbelly's Corn Maze in Lehi on Monday for Family night. Amanda actually wanted to join us, which is a rare treat. The kids adore her and wish she'd come around more. Thirteen year old girls have a lot more interesting things to do with their time I guess.


All the kids.

Aidan and Alec on the Hay ride.

Daddy took Lil Al on the cow train ride.


Amanda with Alec.
Aysia thought it was a very bumpy ride. Aren't most cow rides bumpy?



Aysia at her school Halloween parade. She is NOT Hannah Montana. She is Hilary Duff. I know...It's hard to tell the difference. Hilary wears page boy hats, short skirts (Hannah wears pants more) and ankle boots, which you can't see in this picture (Hannah wears cowboy boots) and Hilary's favorite color is pink.


Aidan is Bumblebee. That's the transformer...not the insect. He didn't want to wear his mask, but that's ok. You can see his cute face this way.
He's enjoying the pre-k party. We missed having Aysia there this year.



...since when did vampires like cotton candy?
My vampire boy won't keep his cape on. But he's cute anyway.
Grandpa Williams was on guard duty at the party. He wasn't allowed outside the party room. The Taylorsville Fire Department was not invite to the party.

We enjoy going to the Murray Farmer's Market. Our favorite thing to buy is Schmidt's Salt n Pepper corn. As you can see Alec LOVES it.


I was released on Sunday from my RS calling. I am sad. I really enjoyed being in RS, and I even liked teaching every few weeks. They say when you get comfortable you get another opportunity to grow and learn. This next calling will be a very BIG learning experience. I have to say right now I'm VERY nervous. I do really well with little kids and Adults. Teens however are off my radar. I hated High School, now I get to experience it again vicariously through the Laurels. Everyone says I'll love it. So I need to start praying for this unrealistic fear to go away. The bishop set me apart and gave me a great long blessing. I don't think he left anything uncovered. I should be healthy and open to the spirit to guide my words. I should have time for everything without getting tired. Wow...I'm tired all the time as it is! So here's to the new adventure.

We had a bumper crop of pumpkins this year. We have already given 8 beautiful orange pumpkins away.


We carved two in Pre-k, and will carve the other three later today with the kids.


Here are the Motley rest. Some are orange and some are still green. Some are half way between orange and green. I think the green streaked ones are pretty cool. The kids and I are going to go sit out front and sell them for $0.50 each.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: